Pages

Friday, July 9, 2021

about me

 

About Me


Hi I’m minh I’m a student from St { saint} Francis Of A Assi. I ‘m got to show my stuff to you guys...


PT1...


About my job,


My job is to be an FBI agent because I can tell people what to do and I can show off to people. I can save the world by doing this … I can tell the people  in the Building GET OUT PLEASE!!! because there was a robber in the Building .


PT2…

About My life,


  1. When I was a baby I  ate, played and slept. I was in Vietnam 🇻🇳EATING MCDONALDS . When I was 3 I learned how to speak English and Vietnamese and I went to preschool . It's called Van An  School , when I was 4 I went to Australia for a month in Perth . My English school was Seameo. When I was 5 I got out of preschool yepi yeah!! When I was 6, I started primary school. It's called Nhat Tao and I have friends too. When I was 7 I flew to New Zealand. When I was in the airplane I was playing video games. It was 2019 .Then  I flew to Nelson for 6 months . In the last 6 months I GO TO SCHOOL EVERYDAY. The school was called Auckland Point . In 2020  I was 8. I got on the bus and went to Christchurch . the first day I went there with my family , my first house address was 22 Champion Street. My House was big and colorful. I had to stay for 1 and a half years. I started at the St Francis of Assi . I have a lot of friends too . BUT …. I’M MAD BECAUSE MY FRIEND CALLED ME FAT BOY AND I HATED VERY VERY VERY MUCH , that is why I don’t even like them PLEASE WHY…………… WHY .Don’t do that at school or somewhere else . When I was 9 in 2021  Iwas lived at 22 champion street. When I was 10 I was a year 5 











No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post